Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Shakespeare

This summer, I spent two days in Ashland and enjoyed four plays, two lectures (about the plays), and a backstage tour. "Party People" was my favorite. Besides being a beautiful town, Ashland inspires creativity. I'm back in the Bay Area with multiple writing goals set to accomplish by the end of the year.  Vacations are time well spent.

The following quote could be used for a character's response in one of my chapters, maybe in one of yours too. If I was as ambitious as my friend, Anne Koch, I would use this quote for a chapter lead-in but then I'd have to search for more quotes to include in the rest of the thirty-nine chapters. 
 
The silence often of pure innocence
persuades when speaking fails.

- William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment