Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010 Is On It's Way

Happy New Year to you all!

My novel, Hada, will be published in 2010. At least one printed copy will be. Being a 50,000 word winner of NaNoWriMo last November qualifies me to have a free printed copy of my Nano novel. I have until July 1st to submit it to Createspace who has made the printing offer. That means I have to revise a chapter a week since I'm only halfway done with the second draft.

To have one copy of Hada in book form will be worth the work.

2 comments:

  1. It is indeed a terrific feeling to have it in print. I still have my one remaining copy of The Unlucky 26, and even though it's not published in the true sense, I cherish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love high-tech electronics, but there is something special about holding a printed book in your hands - when your own name is on the front cover!

    ReplyDelete